Trakx Weekly Update: April 3, 2023
Key Crypto Market Figures
CTIs Weekly Performance
This was another stable week for the crypto market after a couple of explosive price action early to mid-March. The Trakx Top10 Crypto CTI was essentially flat, off around 1% as per last week. Bitcoin has remained resilient, holding its level above $28K, after the recent events of bank failures, inflation, other macroeconomic headwinds, and crypto-focused regulatory actions. Amongst the positive performers, Trakx Diversifier, one of our Smart Investing CTI, has increased by 4% proving the interest of diversification and reducing the correlation between the constituents selected in one portfolio.
Sources: Trakx, Coingecko, Alphavantage
- Crypto market march roundup: Bitcoin Rises Amid Banking Uncertainties, Macro Headwinds: Coindesk
- Bitcoin price turns $28K to support, opening the door for ETH, MATIC, HBAR and EOS to breakout: Cointelegraph
- Bitcoin options volume, open interest on CME soar to hit all-time highs, risk is ‘back on’: Theblock
- Crypto Gets Red Carpet Treatment in Paris — and Red Flags: Bloomberg
- This week on crypto twitter: CZ says “Ignore FUD” after CFTC lawsuit, Matt Damon redeems Crypto.com commercial: Decrypt
- Ryan Shea was quote in the article “What the Bank of England’s Stablecoins Regime Could Look Like” in Coindesk.
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
**Includes simulated performance.
***The risk signal is determined according to the historical volatility level, the higher the riskier.
Trakx is a global fintech company creating new standards for digital asset investments. Through our trading platform, we offer thematic Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) and customised solutions, providing sophisticated investors with a high degree of compliance, custody and liquidity.
TRAKX SAS, 10 rue de Penthièvre, Paris, 75008, FRAFrench société par actions simplifiéeParis Trade and Companies Register number 850 626 078Crypto Asset Service Provider (CASP)Registered with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) under number E2021-020
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.