Trakx Weekly Update: November 7, 2022
Key Crypto Market Figures
Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) Weekly Performance
The nascent rally in crypto prices continued last week - Top 10 Crypto Index posted +6% - with the market leaders continuing to outpace stocks and other risk assets (especially tech stocks which fell 6% last week). While the Fed did announce another outsized 75bp hike, it was in line with expectations. The next big macro challenge for crypto will be Thursday’s US CPI inflation report, with investors hoping to see confirmation that the peak is in.
Source: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
- EU delays vote on MiCA crypto legislation until February: CoinDesk
- MATIC price might be headed towards correction after skyrocketing by 30%: FXStreet
- Metaverse losses top $3.6B for Meta with spending set to increase: Cointelegraph
- In bankrupt Lebanon, locals mine bitcoin and buy groceries with tether, as $1 is now worth 15 cents: CNBC
- UK Bank Santander Will Block Payments to Crypto Exchanges: Decrypt
- The launch of CBDC may destroy Bitcoin - Arthur Hayes: BlockchainNews
- Ryan Shea was quoted by Thomas Chenel on 21 Millions newsletter
- All CTI factsheets are updated Crypto Tradable Indices Performance.
Trakx CTIs Performance
Sources: Coingecko and AlphaVantage
*Return of bitcoin is calculated since 01/05/2020, while CTIs performances were calculated since their respective launch date.
**Includes simulated performance.
***The risk signal is determined according to the historical volatility level, the higher the riskier.
Trakx is a global fintech company creating new standards for digital asset investments. Through our trading platform, we offer thematic Crypto Tradable Indices (CTIs) and customised solutions, providing sophisticated investors a high degree of compliance, custody and liquidity. Trakx is registered with the French regulator (AMF).
Disclaimers: No Investment Advice. Index returns and statistics are for illustration only. Index returns do not reflect any transaction costs or expenses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The information provided in this newsletter does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the newsletter content as such. Trakx.io does not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Readers shall conduct their own due diligence and consult their financial advisors before making any investment decisions.